What’s Konohana Group?
We would like you to know more about us.
The management policy of the Konohana Group is “Evaluate man-power”.
We appreciate to help developing each staff’s ability.
Also through evaluating the performance of each staff properly,
we are keen on creating the environment which can encourage all the staff.
Personnel Affairs System
- Employee evaluation system
- Every March and every October, we have a interview with each of the staff for evaluation. We evaluate employees based on their results, processes and their working attitude.
- Adopting the occupational ability-based salary system, we decide the salary based on the category chart. Therefore, even though you are young and have not worked for us for a long time, you could get higher salary depending on your efforts.
Currently, the educational system at the Konohana Group is under the process, but we have already adopted some of the system as follows;
- We encourage staff to take training programs which are held outside of the company. By introducing training programs in the company magazine, a lot of staff, including managerial level employees, have joined various programs.
We have worked on the development of working environment.
- Currently, with adopting the No Overtime Day, we have worked on reducing staff overtime work. We are keen on assisting our staff to enjoy their private time.
- Information Discovery
- Through adopting the intranet function to all the member companies, we provide and share the necessary information.
Konohana Paper Industry Co., Ltd. the 50th Anniversary Party
Trip to the Factory in Vietnam